THE DEVICE THAT IS REVOLUTIONIZING
THE CLEANROOM INDUSTRY
Changing the way you think about HEPA filter validation.
Introducing PASport ™
Terminal Air Filtration Test Port System
With our 100% made in the USA HEPA Filter Filtration Validation Test Ports, you can be assured to have the highest quality product providing the highest quality service for clean air environments.
Terminal HEPA filter validation really can be this easy.
How it works
The Science Behind the PASport System
Compromised HEPA filters jeopardize patient safety by increasing the probability of a bad batch despite all other factors being ideal.
- HEPA filter integrity must be validated at least semi-annually to ensure the functionality.
- The Aerosol Challenge is a widely used and accepted method for this test. This method requires the operator or “Certifier” to introduce an aerosolized inert oil upstream of the filter media while counting the particles which pass through downstream of the media with a calibrated Photometer.
- In most cases, this process requires gaining access to the upstream airflow to the filter. This “breach” can result in a complete “terminal clean” due to contaminates entering the space.
- In the case of facilities, where crawl spaces have been provided to introduce the aerosol may require a second operator to introduce the aerosol, while the first operator scans the filter media.
- Until now, the “certifier” must use a theoretical calculation to determine the concentration of the aerosol in the air stream.
- The “calculation” fails to account for such variables as distance, condensation, impaction, and loss of aerosol due to imperfections in the ductwork.
- These conditions require time and effort for the performance of the test, as well as increased downtime in the production cycle of your sterile area.
The Clear Advantage Of the PASport Closed Loop System.
Our patented design is the only CLOSED-LOOP SYSTEM on the market with both a challenge and test port as well as aerosol dispersion system for HEPA validation testing.
The PASport System is;
- The only stand alone system with both a challenge and test port.
- The only system to ensure proper mixing of the aerosol into the upstream airflow.
- The only system that allows certifiers to accurately read the concentration of the aerosol at the filter plenum.
- The only system that protects the certifier, and the staff of the potential harmful effects of the aerosol.
PLUG AND PLAY
Easy Plug & Play Hookup
Plug in the aerosol generator to PASport challenge port and photometer to test port using our supplied inserts. Turn on the aerosol generator and introduce aerosol challenge to the system.
Measure Upsteam Concentration
Using the photometer, measure the upstream concentration of aerosol returned through the test port.
Scan the face of the filter and assess results.
Once the scanning is complete, a simple turn of a screwdriver is all that’s needed to disconnect from one port and be ready to connect to the next.
Upgrade to PASport
Shipping Available: All 50 States
Finish Options: 316 Stainless Steel & Classic White Acrylic.
Installation Kit: Available
Face Plate Specifications:
Depth with Valve: 3.25"
Industry related articles
Stay Up To Date With Our Latest Blog Postings.
Please enjoy our technical articles to learn more about discussions related to HEPA filtration.
Are you hip to HEPA? When it comes to cleanroom filtration, HEPA is at the top of the heap. Controlling contamination in your cleanroom depends on a reliable air filter system. HEPA is your helper in removing air impurities. Read on to learn more about the benefits...
The article titled “Integrity testing of HEPA filters” appearing in Cleanroom Technology May 17, 2006 is a very good read for those wanting to learn more and understand exactly how and why HEPA filter validation testing is performed, why it is performed and the...
Get In Touch
Have Additional Questions?
If you have any questions or would like more information on the
Tampa Bay Area, Florida