This Innovative System Makes Filter Testing Faster, More Accurate, And More Reliable – So Your Cleanroom Is Uncompromised And More Profitable.
Watch To Discover Why
The PASport Offers:
State of the art technology: Faster. Safer. More accurate.
The only complete system on the market:
- Challenge connection
- Aerosol dispersal device
- Upstream concentration connection
Ducted and plenum system application.
Ability for each filter to be challenged and tested individually even in a plenum system.
High ROI that pays for itself.
Satisfaction of being 100% Made in the U.S.A.
Worried About The Accuracy Of Traditional Cleanroom Filter Testing? Here’s Why Many Are.
You’re not alone. Traditional methods can’t account for all the actual variables. For example:
- The aerosol is introduced in one location, but does that location serve the filter I am testing?
- How do we know the aerosol is adequately dispersed based on the point and method of introduction?
- Are there any problems with air leaks or worse in my ductwork supplying the filter?
- Is the introduced aerosol reaching the filter to be tested?
- How much of the introduced aerosol is actually reaching the filter?
You can probably think of other unknowns that traditional methods don’t account for.
Unknowns Bring Unknown Risks. Not Good.
In This Day & Age, The Testing Of Cleanroom Filters Should Be 100% Accurate. Not Subject To Worrisome, Unmeasurable Variables.
How The PASport Removes The Unknowns With Its Closed-Loop Design?
- Independant, 3rd party tested and proven methods of aerosol disbursal as per IEST RP 0.034.
- Providing an upstream concentration connection to ensure the aerosol reached the filter and what the actual concentration is.
- The PasPort includes “self sealing’ valves to ensure a positive leak free connection to reduce the amount of PAO and contaminants entering your classified space.
Wildcard variables are simply eliminated. Testing is located in an installed, closed-loop system, with the ports located in a single place.
Expertise You Can Trust
Like you, we lived with traditional filter-testing problems for way too long.
In fact, our team brings you decades of experience in cleanroom design, construction, and operation.
And like you, we were frustrated by the unknowns, the worries, the inefficiencies of traditional ways of testing filters.
That’s why we’re bringing you the PASport – our innovative (and proven) solution to cleanroom filter testing problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the PASport device save money?
How does the PASport device increase the reliability and accuracy of my tests?
Does it meet IEST RP 34 and ISO Standards?
What functions does the PASport replace?
- Stainless Steel or White Acrylic.
- Single-port, dual-port, or quad-port systems.
Next Steps To A Better, Less Costly Filter Tests Are Easy. You’ll Be Glad You Did:
- Click the button below to schedule a 15-minute conversation.
- Ask us anything, and learn how the PASport pays for itself many times over.
- Get it installed, see your profits increase, and know your filter tests are the most accurate possible.
Get More Information
Including technical specifications and a link to more in-depth video.